Skip to main content

Thoughts of an Idiot

 Isn't interesting how the choices that we have made that we didn't know would effect our lives have, and decisions that others made for us effected them as well. We all look back, at least I do and wonder if a decision I made was the wrong one and f I had made another one would the outcome been different, but then I think this is the life I have been given it could have been taken from me at any time, there is not guarantee of a tomorrow. I may have a few mental and health problems, but who doesn't have a little crazy in them, and what is normal your normal is different from my normal so who can define what normal is?

  I do believe normal to be the Garden of Eden, but now everyones normal is different. Dystonia and what ever other mental problems I have are not fun it is a struggle for me everyday to get out of bed knowing that I still cannot go to work like I used to, but I have to do it. no one knows except those who have it the mental toll it takes to go day after day trying to find a purpose for why God is leaving you here. I know there is one, but for the life of me I cannot find one. as I go through the day it seems I Just wonder, and I try to think of things that I could do, but my mind is blank. Living off of the government is not where I saw myself or where I want to be, but maybe I am here so I can learn humility. 

while these ramblings ay not be interesting to you it helps me to write, and it may help someone else who is going through the same struggles. maybe that is what this blog is for? sharing these thoughts is difficult, but I believe we all have them we just put on a mask to cover how we feel the heartache the burdens that we feel everyday, the Loss that we feel.  I tis there we Just cover it up with a smile and do not let anyone in to see what or how we feel, but there is one who knows and can Comfort. and give Strength Like no other.

I know I am not the only one who has these thoughts when life does not go as we thought it would, but isn't that what life is Joy, yes disappointment, heartache, emotions that we don't even know how to express, but I have a Father who I can take them to and he knows what they are because he created them.

one more thought have you ever had an emotion that you had know idea what it was or a situation you couldn't handle, or a burden you could not bare? That is how I feel, But there is One who will will take those burdens and struggles, and help us along the way because I do not know about you, but this life thing I cannot do by myself. today is just some random thoughts I am a little Down, but sometimes that happens. so I put these down in a blog for someone to read maybe it will help some one just #Randomthoughtsofanidiot

Comments

  1. I’m so incredibly thankful that we don’t have to walk life alone! Christ is my strength, and He gets me through one minute at a time. Love you! 💙

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waking up to A Dystonic Storm

Dystonia is a neurological movement disorder that causes involuntary muscle contractions, leading to abnormal postures and movements. Dystonic storms, also known as dystonic crises, are a rare, except in my family it is quite common, but severe form of dystonia that involve prolonged and intense muscle spasms throughout the body. These spasms can be extremely painful and cause significant physical and emotional distress.  Waking up in the middle of the night to a dystonic storm can be an incredibly traumatizing experience. Believe me!! I will never forget the first one for me. One moment I was lying on the bed just fine, and the next I was twisting and contorting in ways I cannot explain.  The sudden onset of intense muscle contractions can be extremely frightening, leaving individuals feeling helpless and out of control. The pain associated with the spasms can be excruciating, and there is no way to  find relief or comfort.  In addition to the physical symptoms, dystonic storms can al

A Desperate Struggle

This week has been a particularly poor week for me physically and mentally. It started off with the diagnosis of neuropothy last week and it has begun to get worse through this week. I am only going on 2 hours of sleep because  Dystonia, along with many other diseases,  doesn't allow your mind to slow down everything just seems to move faster and faster in your mind as you lie there trying to get some rest, but rest seems to allude me.    I know I am not supposed to dwell on what was, but sometimes that is easier said than done as with most things. I feel trapped in my own head and I cannot seem to get out! I dream of Dystonic storms now. When I am asleep I am dreaming about being awake having a storm, or not knowing where I am, and then ultimately it leads to my waking up and having a storm. I cannot tell you how many times I have been dreaming about having a Dystonic storm only to wake up and find out that it is real. It is very weird for me. This week has been so hot I haven

Stress and the Urge to Run

   One Very new symptom for me to understand was stress. before I got this disease I really did not get "stressed" about things because I didn't understand it. I would go through my day and whatever would happen would happen, and I would leave it at work, and I would come home and my wife would be under stress, and I can remember asking her why? This disease gave me the answer I was looking for in that category.    Things that most people would not consider stress I , or should I say my mental state has caused me to see as stress, and when a Dystonic patient has extra stress added to there daily routine they are likely to feel worse and have more storms. For me any type of argument is hard for me to take if it is real, my brain does not deal with it well, and I do not know if this is the case with my other siblings or if this is just me. I can tell if 2 people are playfully arguing, but when it gets into a heated discussion my body brain goes crazy, and that is when I am