Skip to main content

We are foolish; We need to be reminded our life is not ours, It Lies in His hands


 In fleeting moments, life drifts by,  

Whispers of time, a silent sigh.  

From Heaven’s vantage, I observe,  

Are you prepared, with heart and nerve?


When the call comes, swift and true,  

What will you hear? What will you do?  

In the stillness of the night,  

Do you ponder what is right?


Each heartbeat a precious gift,  

A chance to mend, to heal, to lift.  

What have you done with the Light I gave?  

Will you stand firm, or will you cave?


In your soul’s quiet quest,  

Have you lived with grace, with zest?  

Have you repented of your sins,  

Or just found fault in others’ whims?


I am the Truth, I am Jesus,  

Whom thou crucified—might you be wrong?  

Are you too proud to be reproved,  

Or do you embrace the cutting asunder?


In humility, have you embraced  

The love and truth I’ve traced?  

As you traverse this earthly span,  

Will you hear, “Well done,” or “Where’s the plan?”


Reflect, my child, on time’s embrace,  

Seek the path of truth and grace.  

For each moment, each breath you take,  

Is a chance to choose, to give, to make.


With humble heart and open eyes,  

Live with love before time flies.  

I know what I will say,  

But do you know your way?  

The choice is yours, in each fleeting day,  

To seek the Light and humbly stay.

Comments

Post a Comment